Avanti Pasta Drying Rack Large
The Large Pasta Drying Rack is the perfect partner for the Avanti Stainless Steel Pasta Making Machine. For those who enjoy pasta making at home this is a must have accessory.
- 16 sturdy polycarbonate arms that rotate so they can be staggered for maximum drying space
- Includes a polycarbonate wand for easy transfer of pasta – inserts into the top of the rack and aids in cutting the pasta.
- Rubber based tripod feet that fold away for compact storage.
- Quality chrome plated column.
- Height 47cm; diameter (around feet) 30cm: arms 23cm
- Dishwasher safe
Pasta Recipe – Serves 6 people:
Ingredients: 500g soft wheat flour and 5 eggs. Eggs can be substituted with a glass of water if need be.
- Pour the flour into a bowl and the eggs into the middle of the flour.
- Knead the mixture with a whisk until it is completely smooth and consistent.If the mixture is too dry, add some water; if it is too soft, add some flour. A good mixture should never stick to your fingers.
- Remove the mixture from the bowl and place it onto a lightly floured table. If necessary, continue to knead the mixture and cut it into small pieces.
Note: Do not add any salt and do not add eggs straight from the fridge. Eggs should be at room temperature.