Birkenstock Profi Birki Clog in Black
The Professional Profi Birki PU (polyurethane) clog has a raised heel section, the popular clog provides the feet with all-around protection and grip. The flexible PU material features a smooth surface and is not only oil- and grease resistant, but water- and dirt-resistant, too. The Profi Birki is ideal for use in kitchens and restaurants.
Birkenstock also sets high safety standards in terms of sole design: the directly foamed, flexible PU sole features a deep, non-slip profile, offering firm grip on a wide range of surfaces. Anyone who has to stand up for several hours at a time due to their job will appreciate the high level of comfort, which is partly down to the interchangeable and anatomically formed Birkenstock footbed with a microfiber lining.
The Birkenstock Professional clog is also washable at up to 80°C and the polyurethane footbed at up to 60°C, guaranteeing a high degree of hygiene. The Profi Birki has been certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRB category).
- Interchangeable and anatomically formed PU (polyurethane) footbed.
- Material: PU- Sole: PU, non-slip, oil- and grease-resistant.
- Details: PU clog washable at up to 80°C, footbed at up to 60°C.
- Buy the Birkenstock Profi Birki Clog in Black online with Afterpay - buy now, pay later.
- Not sure about your size? View our size chart