Naot Footwear Arataki in Ink Leather
|Delivery time:||3 - 14 working days|
Naot Arataki in Ink Navy Leather Sandals
Naot Arataki in Ink Leather is an orthotic friendly enclosed toe back-strap slide from the Koru collection featuring velcro adjustability across the instep and a removable footbed for custom orthotics. The front portion of this shoe has a unique pattern of perforated leather for increased comfort and style. The Naot Women’s Koru Collection features a 3.54cm polyurethane sole which is extremely lightweight, flexible, and durable.
- Brand: Naot
- Style: Arataki
- Colour: Ink Leather
- Collection: Koru.
- Width: Medium.
- Adjustable velcro.
- Removable anatomically-correct cork and latex innersole.
- Sole: 3.54cm lightweight, durable and flexible polyurethane sole.
- Worldwide shipping from Australia
- Not sure about your size? View our Naot Footwear size chart
Founded in Israel in 1942, the NAOT company has become a leading manufacturer of comfort footwear. NAOT is proud to be on the list of the world's ten leading companies in the comfort category. Over 80% of the company's products are exported to major markets around the world.
NAOT footwear is highly durable thanks to the use of materials of the highest quality and their uncompromising and strict quality control. The materials have been specifically developed and adapted to withstand the conditions of varying climates and environments around the world.
The NAOT footbed:
- The NAOT footpad possesses a supportive anatomical structure that encourages a natural and correct posture.
- The insole adjusts to the foot like a footprint in the sand. This alignment improves within a short time, so the feeling of comfort increases as time passes.
- The anatomical support distributes the weight of the body equally over the entire foot, massaging, and releasing pressures caused by other parts of the body. The footpad is particularly wide and enables the foot to rest and relax.
- The flexible, shock-absorbent sole enables the foot to move gently and continuously.