Naot Footwear Begonia in Black Madras
|Delivery time:||3 - 14 working days|
Naot Begonia Sandal in Black Madras
The Naot Begonia in Black Madras is a stylish, leather, orthotic friendly sandal with four hooks and loop straps with faux buckles for complete adjustability. Naot Begonia features Naot's removable, anatomic cork & latex footbed that is wrapped in pampering suede and molds to the shape of the foot with wear. The Naot Bloom Collection features a 1.75'' polyurethane sole which is extremely lightweight, and durable. Naot Begonia is available with worldwide shipping from Australia.
- Brand: Naot
- Style: Begonia
- Colour: Black Madras
- Collection: Bloom
- Sole Material: Polyurethane
- Width: Medium
- Heel Height: 1.5"
- Platform Height: .5"
- Orthotic Friendly: Yes
- Removable Footbed: Yes
- Not sure about your size? View our Naot Footwear size chart
Founded in Israel in 1942, the NAOT company has become a leading manufacturer of comfort footwear. NAOT is proud to be on the list of the world's ten leading companies in the comfort category. Over 80% of the company's products are exported to major markets around the world.
NAOT footwear is highly durable thanks to the use of materials of the highest quality and their uncompromising and strict quality control. The materials have been specifically developed and adapted to withstand the conditions of varying climates and environments around the world.
The NAOT footbed:
- The NAOT footpad possesses a supportive anatomical structure that encourages a natural and correct posture.
- The insole adjusts to the foot like a footprint in the sand. This alignment improves within a short time, so the feeling of comfort increases as time passes.
- The anatomical support distributes the weight of the body equally over the entire foot, massaging, and releasing pressures caused by other parts of the body. The footpad is particularly wide and enables the foot to rest and relax.
- The flexible, shock-absorbent sole enables the foot to move gently and continuously.