Naot Footwear Matai in Black Madras
|Delivery time:||3 - 14 working days|
Naot Matai Leather Shoes in Black Madras
Naot Matai Black Madras is the orthotic Mary Jane shoes from the Koru collection. This style has a padded heel cup for stability and features an angled velcro adjustable strap over the instep for added support and comfort. The front portion of this shoe has a unique pattern 'swirl' detailing with other features such as padded technical lining to provide additional comfort and remove moisture. This style also features Naot's removable anatomically-correct cork and latex innersole which is wrapped in soft suede which moulds to the foot with wear. The Naot Women’s Koru Collection features a 3.54cm polyurethane sole which is extremely lightweight, flexible, and durable.
- Koru Collection.
- Cork and memory foam footbed.
- Padded heel cup.
- Heel Height: 3/4".
- Width: Medium.
- Insole: Removable Cork/Latex Covered In Suede.
- Sole: Man-made, non slip.
- Upper: Leather.
- Not sure about your size? View our Naot Footwear size chart
- Naot Matai shoes are available with worldwide shipping from Australia.
Founded in Israel in 1942, the NAOT company has become a leading manufacturer of comfort footwear. NAOT is proud to be on the list of the world's ten leading companies in the comfort category. Over 80% of the company's products are exported to major markets around the world.
NAOT footwear is highly durable thanks to the use of materials of the highest quality and their uncompromising and strict quality control. The materials have been specifically developed and adapted to withstand the conditions of varying climates and environments around the world.
The NAOT footbed:
- The NAOT footpad possesses a supportive anatomical structure that encourages a natural and correct posture.
- The insole adjusts to the foot like a footprint in the sand. This alignment improves within a short time, so the feeling of comfort increases as time passes.
- The anatomical support distributes the weight of the body equally over the entire foot, massaging, and releasing pressures caused by other parts of the body. The footpad is particularly wide and enables the foot to rest and relax.
- The flexible, shock-absorbent sole enables the foot to move gently and continuously.