Women's Naot Motif in Black Madras Shoes
Naot Motif is the comfortable, adjustable orthotic-friendly Mary-Jane black leather shoe for women with delicate cutout detailing, velcro adjustability and a removable innersole. Naot Motif is from the Naot Allegro Collection.
- Collection: Allegro.
- Width: Wide.
- Adjustable velcro.
- 3.81cm polyurethane sole.
- Leather upper.
- Removable anatomically-correct cork and latex innersole.
- Not sure about your size? View our size chart.
Founded in Israel in 1942, the NAOT company has become a leading manufacturer of comfort footwear. NAOT is proud to be on the list of the world's ten leading companies in the comfort category. NAOT footwear is highly durable thanks to the use of materials of the highest quality and their uncompromising and strict quality control. The materials have been specifically developed and adapted to withstand the conditions of varying climates and environments around the world.
The NAOT footbed:
- The NAOT footpad possesses a supportive anatomical structure that encourages a natural and correct posture.
- The insole adjusts to the foot like a footprint in the sand. This alignment improves within a short time, so the feeling of comfort increases as time passes.
- The anatomical support distributes the weight of the body equally over the entire foot, massaging, and releasing pressures caused by other parts of the body. The footpad is particularly wide and enables the foot to rest and relax.
- The flexible, shock-absorbent sole enables the foot to move gently and continuously.