Naot Timu in Bordeaux Violet Combo
Naot Timu in Bordeaux Violet is the fashionable orthotic friendly casual lace up Mary Jane shoe on the Koru collection. This shoe has a padded heel cup for stability and features lace-up adjustability at the instep for added accessibility and adjustability. The front portion of this shoe features padded technical lining to provide added comfort and remove moisture. This style also features Naot's removable anatomically-correct cork and latex innersole which is wrapped in soft suede which moulds to the foot with wear. The Naot Women’s Koru Collection features a 3.54cm polyurethane sole which is extremely lightweight, flexible, and durable.
- Brand: Naot
- Style: Timu
- Colour: Bordeaux Violet Combo
- Collection: Koru.
- Width: Medium.
- Removable anatomically-correct cork and latex innersole.
- 3.54cm lightweight, flexible and durable polyurethane sole.
- Not sure about your size? View our Naot Footwear size chart
Founded in Israel in 1942, the NAOT company has become a leading manufacturer of comfort footwear. NAOT is proud to be on the list of the world's ten leading companies in the comfort category. Over 80% of the company's products are exported to major markets around the world.
NAOT footwear is highly durable thanks to the use of materials of the highest quality and their uncompromising and strict quality control. The materials have been specifically developed and adapted to withstand the conditions of varying climates and environments around the world.
The NAOT footbed:
- The NAOT footpad possesses a supportive anatomical structure that encourages a natural and correct posture.
- The insole adjusts to the foot like a footprint in the sand. This alignment improves within a short time, so the feeling of comfort increases as time passes.
- The anatomical support distributes the weight of the body equally over the entire foot, massaging, and releasing pressures caused by other parts of the body. The footpad is particularly wide and enables the foot to rest and relax.
- The flexible, shock-absorbent sole enables the foot to move gently and continuously.