SomerSide Beach Towel in Aussie Dreamtime
The SomerSide double sided large beach or travel towel is hand painted by Australian Contemporary Indigenous artist Saltwater Dreamtime, the artwork is a mixture of traditional blue and green dot-work for those earth and water lovers.
Please note this is a hand-painted print so the circles contain blemishes and imperfections as the artist intended.
This is larger than the standard beach towel & made from recycled plastic. It dries up to 4 x faster than a regular cotton towel, sand-free, soft against the skin, odor resistant and also features a hidden zip pocket to hide your valuables.
- 160cm x 90cm (Bigger than your standard beach towel)
- Made from 85% recycled plastic bottles to help the planet
- Dries 4 x faster than a regular cotton towel for multiple use
- Sand-free, leave those sand castles at the beach
- Absorbs more than double it's weight and wicks moisture off your skin
- Lightweight (350g) & compacts to the size of a water bottle
- Stylish double sided design
- Hidden zip-pocket
- Odour resistant for less washing and less hassle
- Hanging hook so you can hang it anywhere