Women's Naot Kona Berry Red Combo Lace Boots
The women's Naot Kona in Berry Red Combo is the sleek and fashionable orthotic lace up ankle boots in the Aura Collection. The Naot Kona also features Naot's removable footbed. This stylish ankle boot features laces, a faux buckle and zipper on the innerside for increased adjustability. Naot Kona has padded technical lining for comfort, warmth and moisture absorption. The Naot Women's Aura Collection features a stylish 3.81cm light weight polyurethane sole. This sole unit is sleek and refined whilst being lightweight, durable and abrasive to prevent slipping.
- Aura Collection.
- Cork and memory foam footbed.
- Padded heel cup.
- Faux buckle.
- Heel Height: 3.81cm.
- Width: Narrow - Medium.
- Insole: Removable Cork/Latex Covered In Suede.
- Sole: Man-made, non slip.
- Upper: Leather.
- Worldwide shipping from Australia
- Not sure about your size? View our Naot Footwear size chart
Founded in Israel in 1942, the NAOT company has become a leading manufacturer of comfort footwear. NAOT is proud to be on the list of the world's ten leading companies in the comfort category. Over 80% of the company's products are exported to major markets around the world.
NAOT footwear is highly durable thanks to the use of materials of the highest quality and their uncompromising and strict quality control. The materials have been specifically developed and adapted to withstand the conditions of varying climates and environments around the world.
The NAOT footbed:
- The NAOT footpad possesses a supportive anatomical structure that encourages a natural and correct posture.
- The insole adjusts to the foot like a footprint in the sand. This alignment improves within a short time, so the feeling of comfort increases as time passes.
- The anatomical support distributes the weight of the body equally over the entire foot, massaging, and releasing pressures caused by other parts of the body. The footpad is particularly wide and enables the foot to rest and relax.
- The flexible, shock-absorbent sole enables the foot to move gently and continuously.