Naot Kirei Sandals in Black Leather Combo
The Naot Kirei women's flat shoes in black combo is a fashionable orthotic friendly Mary Jane from the Koru collection. The upper is made of fine natural Italian leather that breathes and keeps the foot fresh. It also features Naot's removable, anatomic cork and latex footbed, wrapped in suede and moulds to the shape of the foot with wear. The front portion of this shoe is features padded technical lining to provide added comfort and remove moisture.
- Brand: Naot
- Style: Kirei
- Colour: Black Leather Combo
- Collection: Koru
- Fit: Medium
- Velcro adjustable
- Removable anatomically-correct cork and latex innersole
- Not sure about your size? View our Naot Footwear size chart
Click Here to See the full Naot Shoes Collection
Founded in Israel in 1942, the NAOT company has become a leading manufacturer of comfort footwear. NAOT is proud to be on the list of the world's ten leading companies in the comfort category. Over 80% of the company's products are exported to major markets around the world.
NAOT footwear is highly durable thanks to the use of materials of the highest quality and their uncompromising and strict quality control. The materials have been specifically developed and adapted to withstand the conditions of varying climates and environments around the world.
The NAOT footbed:
- The NAOT footpad possesses a supportive anatomical structure that encourages a natural and correct posture.
- The insole adjusts to the foot like a footprint in the sand. This alignment improves within a short time, so the feeling of comfort increases as time passes.
- The anatomical support distributes the weight of the body equally over the entire foot, massaging, and releasing pressures caused by other parts of the body. The footpad is particularly wide and enables the foot to rest and relax.
- The flexible, shock-absorbent sole enables the foot to move gently and continuously.